Contact & General Information
- Bandleader: Cynthia & Stephen Coker
- Designer: Cynthia & Stephen Coker
- Presentation: Caribbean Fancy Indian
- Mail: 36 Tileston St, Mattapan, MA 02126
- Phone #: 617-361-5297
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web site: www.DynastyProduction.com
- Band Launching: TBD
- Mas Camp hours: 10:00 AM to 10:PM
- 2005 TBD
- 2006 TBD
- 2007 TBD
- 2008 Glow with a Touch of Class
- 2009 Signs of a Pagan
- 2010 Precious Gems
- 2011 Legends of a Proud Nation
- 2012 Plumage (Merge with D' Midas)
- 2013 pending
- 2014 Caribbean Fancy Indian
SOURCE: Boston Carnival Village.
Dynasty Production, formerly "Mas Women and Men" is one of the oldest Mas production organizations in Boston. Cynthia Coker, her husband Stephen Coker(Mr. C) and the rest of their organization have been on the forefront of Carnival in Boston for over 30 years.
Dynasty production is quite busy during Boston Carnival season and has participated in many parades around Boston, Rhode Island and New York. They have also won many awards and has been mentioned in many prominent papers such as Boston Herald and the Boston Globe newspapers.
Directions? You Ask!
View Larger Map